Parking and Transportation
All parking for the Houston Open MUST be purchased in advance. There will be NO day-of-event cash parking available.
GA Parking Options
North West Mall Parking - $20
- 9500 Hempstead Rd, Houston, TX 77092
- The Houston Open will provide shuttle buses from North West Mall to the main entrance of the tournament. Ride time is less than 10 minutes, and you will be dropped off within 100 yards of the front gate.
- Find Parking Passes Here!
Minute Maid Park Lot B Parking - $20
- Lot B - 503 Chartres St. Houston, TX 77003
- A shuttle bus will be offered from Minute Maid Park to the main entrance of the Houston Open. The ride will be roughly 15 - 20 minutes depending on traffic that day, and you will be dropped off within 100 yards of the front gate.
- Parking Passes will be available for Minute Maid Park soon
VIP parking passes are assigned to specific lots around the Memorial Park Loop. Please make sure and check your pass to figure out which VIP lot number you are, and then look at the parking map to determine exactly where your lot is. All lots are either walking distance to an entrance, or will have shuttle carts available to take you to the main entrance. Please see below for the different VIP lots that are available this year.
- Community Leader Lot
- Lexus VIP Lot
- VIP 2
- VIP 3
- VIP 4
- VIP 5
- VIP 6
We encourage fans to use ride share (Uber, Lyft, Alto) to travel to the tournament. Please direct your driver to enter on W Memorial Loop Dr and head towards Memorial Park Golf Course. Signs will direct drivers to the Ride Share entrance drop off along W Memorial Loop Dr as seen on the map.