PGA Tour Bag Policy
Certain items are restricted at PGA TOUR events. Purses must be smaller than 6"x6"x6". (Please click here for official PGA TOUR bag policy)
PGA TOUR measures require patrons to agree to security wanding before entering the course. All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to enter. The tournament does not provide a "check" facility, therefore attendees are urged not to bring restricted items. Click here for list prohibited items
Please do not bring
- Knives, firearms or weapons of any nature (Even with a permit, violation is a felony ARS Sec. 13-3102)
- No cameras (Thursday – Sunday)
- No bags larger than a small purse (6" x 6" x 6"), including lawn chair bags or umbrella sleeves
- No posters, signs or banners
- Coolers and beverages, other than a sealed water bottle or special items such as baby formula
Mobile Device Policy
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage)
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Will Call Information
- Tickets, sponsor parking passes and other credentials may be picked up or dropped off at Will Call. Location TBD. Proper photo ID is required to pick up credentials.
- Will Call Hours - TBD
Kids Ticket Policy
- Kids 15 and under will receive free general admission when they are accompanied by an adult with a valid tournament ticket
- Kids of all ages will need a purchased ticket to enter any hospitality venue
Tips for the Best Experience
- Find out when your favorite players tee off each day by looking online here OR grabbing a pairings guide once you arrive at the gate.
- Devise a plan. Will you follow your players/groups as they wind through the course (cross country style) or maintain your position on the course and watch as each group comes through (parade style)? Be sure to check out the Course Map so you are familiar with the course prior to arriving.
- Be prepared. The South Texas weather can turn in a moment so check the weather and dress accordingly. If there is ANY chance of rain – bring a rain coat! Also, comfortable shoes are a must.
- Arrive Early. On Thursday and Friday, groups tee off simultaneously on both #1 and #10. If you plan to watch Parade Style, you’ll want to stake out your spot early, especially on the weekend and on the back-nine holes.
Special Service Policy
- Please do not run on the course at any time.
- Spectators and volunteers are not allowed to leave folding chairs unattended anywhere on the course, including overnight and greenside.
- Remain still through each shot and do not move until all players in the group have played or completed the hole.
- Kneel or sit if you are in the front row.
- Stay behind the gallery ropes and follow marshal’s instructions.
- ATMs are located on course as well
- Concession stands are located throughout the course.
- Keep your ticket displayed prominently at all times.
- Be aware of where you parked and carpool if possible.
Monday through Wednesday of tournament week are the best days to obtain autographs. Once play begins on Thursday, the players will be reluctant to sign autographs. They have a job to do and spectators should respect that. The best place to get autographs is around the practice areas or as they walk from the green to the next tee on practice and Pro-Am days.
- Autograph items such as hole flags, caps and programs will be available in the merchandise tents.
- Autograph items that are brought onto tournament grounds cannot be larger than 8"x12". No clipboards are allowed.