PGA Tour Bag Policy
Certain items are restricted at PGA TOUR events. Purses must be smaller than 6"x6"x6". (Please click here for official PGA TOUR bag policy)
PGA TOUR measures require patrons to agree to security wanding before entering the course. All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to enter. The tournament does not provide a "check" facility, therefore attendees are urged not to bring restricted items. Click here for list prohibited items
Please do not bring
- Knives, firearms or weapons of any nature (Even with a permit, violation is a felony ARS Sec. 13-3102)
- No cameras (Thursday – Sunday)
- No bags larger than a small purse (6" x 6" x 6"), including lawn chair bags or umbrella sleeves
- No posters, signs or banners
- Coolers and beverages, other than a sealed water bottle or special items such as baby formula
Mobile Device Policy
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage)
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Will Call Information
- Will Call will not be available to spectators for the 2020 tournament.
Kids Ticket Policy
- Kids of all ages will need a purchased ticket to enter the tournament grounds.
Tips for the Best Experience
- Find out when your favorite players tee off each day by looking online here OR through the PGA TOUR app.
- Devise a plan. Will you follow your players/groups as they wind through the course (cross country style) or maintain your position on the course and watch as each group comes through (parade style)? Be sure to check out the Course Map so you are familiar with the course prior to arriving.
- Be prepared. The South Texas weather can turn in a moment so check the weather and dress accordingly. If there is ANY chance of rain – bring a rain coat! Also, comfortable shoes are a must.
- Arrive early. On Thursday and Friday, groups tee off simultaneously on both #1 and #10. If you plan to watch Parade Style, you’ll want to stake out your spot early, especially on the weekend and on the back-nine holes.
Special Service Policy
- Please do not run on the course at any time.
- Spectators and volunteers are not allowed to leave folding chairs unattended anywhere on the course, including overnight and greenside.
- Remain still through each shot and do not move until all players in the group have played or completed the hole.
- Kneel or sit if you are in the front row.
- Stay behind the gallery ropes and follow marshal’s instructions.
- Complimentary concessions are located at your assigned colored venue. Additional beverages, including beer and wine, are available for purchase around the course.
- Keep your ticket displayed prominently at all times. You will need your ticket to access the your colored venue.
- Be aware of where you parked and carpool if possible. Parking will not be available for purchase during the tournament. A parking pass must be purchased when purchasing tickets.