Fan Code of Conduct
The PGA TOUR and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where individuals of all backgrounds are treated with respect for the benefit of the health, safety, and welfare of all. Click here to read the full Fan Code of Conduct.
Security and PGA TOUR Restricted Items Policy
PGA TOUR measures require patrons to agree to security wanding before entering the course. All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to enter. The tournament does not provide a "check" facility, therefore attendees are urged not to bring restricted items. Please click here for official PGA TOUR restricted items policy
Please do not bring
- Bags larger than a small purse 6"x6" including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12"x6"x12"
- Glass cups or bottle of any kind expect for medical or infant needs
- Memorabilia including pin flags, photos, trading cards, balls and other sports paraphernalia. Objects you wish to be signed in the autograph zone can be purchased at the tournament merchandise store
- Computers or laptops
- Fireworks or laser pointers
- Lounge or over-sized chairs with extended foot rests
- Seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- Pets, expect for service animals
- Knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- Video cameras (all week)
- Point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras (during competition rounds)
- Selfie sticks or hand-held camera stabilizers
- Beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- Radios, TVs, or portable speakers
- Posters, signs or banners
- Motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles (whether or not motor-driven), skateboards, hoverboards, or other similar devices
- Drones, Remote Controlled Model Aircrafts or other devices that can be operated in airspace
Mobile Device Policy
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage)
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Will Call Information
- Will Call will be available at Silver Eagle Distributors. (7777 Washington Ave., Houston, TX 77007) Located just 5 minutes from the tournament entrance.
- Once at Silver Eagle, please park in a designated HPE Houston Open Parking Spot
- Walk up to the main double doors to the lobby and click the Ring button on the right side of the door and mention that you are here to drop off/pick up Houston Open tickets and someone will let you in.
- For more information, please see the following page
Kids Ticket Policy
- Kids 15 and under will be admitted free into the tournament grounds when accompanied by an adult
- Kids 4 and older will need to be ticketed in order to get into any of the Hospitality Venues
Updated Autograph Policies
To enhance the autograph experience for all spectators, while allowing players to properly prepare for competition, the PGA TOUR has established the following guidelines:
- Autographs can only be obtained at designated Autograph Zones. You can find the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open Autograph Zone behind the 18th green.
- On-course autographs are not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, tees, fairways, greens, and practice areas during practice rounds and tournament rounds.
Tips for the Best Experience
- Find out when your favorite players tee off each day by looking online here OR through the PGA TOUR app.
- Devise a plan. Will you follow your players/groups as they wind through the course (cross country style) or maintain your position on the course and watch as each group comes through (parade style)? Be sure to check out the Course Map so you are familiar with the course prior to arriving.
- Be prepared. The South Texas weather can turn in a moment so check the weather and dress accordingly. If there is ANY chance of rain – bring a rain coat! Also, comfortable shoes are a must.
- Arrive early. On Thursday and Friday, groups tee off simultaneously on both #1 and #10. If you plan to watch Parade Style, you’ll want to stake out your spot early, especially on the weekend and on the back-nine holes.
Special Service Policy
- Please do not run on the course at any time.
- Spectators and volunteers are not allowed to leave folding chairs unattended anywhere on the course, including overnight and greenside.
- Remain still through each shot and do not move until all players in the group have played or completed the hole.
- Kneel or sit if you are in the front row.
- Stay behind the gallery ropes and follow marshal’s instructions.
- Complimentary concessions are located at your assigned colored venue. Additional beverages, including beer and wine, are available for purchase around the course.
- Keep your ticket displayed prominently at all times. You will need your ticket to access the your colored venue.
- Be aware of where you parked and carpool if possible. Parking will not be available for purchase during the tournament. A parking pass must be purchased when purchasing tickets.