Personal Information We Collect. We Collect Personal Information You Choose to Provide. You may visit and enjoy many elements of the Foundation Properties without disclosing any personal information about yourself. However, if you choose to make use of select, special or enhanced elements of the Foundation Properties, you may need to share with us certain personal information so those elements may function properly. When you use certain enhanced elements within the Foundation Properties (e.g., create a profile, register for a promotion, make a purchase or publish a comment), the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name,
- Email address,
- Street address,
- Telephone number(s),
- Birth date,
- Payment card information,
- Location data and
- Contacts (as stored in your wireless device)
- To provide you with information you have requested, or with products, services or content you have purchased, used or otherwise engaged with, (e.g., a sweepstakes, rewards program, subscription to goods or services, etc.) and to communicate with you (including via postal mail) about the same;
- To communicate with you about the PGA or an entity hosting a PGA tournament applicable to your interactions with the Foundation Properties and about products, services, sponsors, partners or affiliates related to a purchase you have made or rules or terms to which you have agreed, to the extent the sending of such communication is permissible under applicable law;
- With one or more entities that host a PGA tournament, to the extent you've submitted information or accessed functionality or content that relates specifically to such entities (e.g., you've made an PGA tournament-specific purchase), so we and they may learn more about fans like you, add you to a postal mail list, and provide better services to you;
- To send you periodic surveys to help improve the Foundation Properties or your fan experience;
- In connection with loyalty, membership or rewards programs operated or accessible from the Foundation Properties;
- When the personally identifying components of your information are removed, we may use and share such anonymized information for internal purposes (e.g., to learn about the age distribution of our users); and
- In accordance with any other permission you provide at the time you submit such information to us.
Other Information Collected.
Technical Information. When you use the Foundation Properties, we use software tools, including but not limited to cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to collect a variety of technical, non-personally identifiable information, for internal purposes. We may associate such technical information with personal information you provide to us as described in Section 1 above, in which case we will treat such associated information as personal information. Please be advised that associating technical information with personal information may be required for us, and our service providers, to recognize you and your communications with us, for example to retain your newsletter preferences or enable your use of a “shopping cart.”
Location Data. When you use a Foundation Property via a wireless device we may solicit your permission to collect your location data. We use such location information for internal purposes and to improve your Foundation Property experience.
We allow select third parties, such as those who deliver advertisements, content, social networking or provide other services associated with the Foundation Properties, to set cookies, web beacons or similar technologies in certain locations within the Foundation Properties, including but not limited to certain of our emails.
Device ID. When you use certain Foundation Properties, we or our service provider may collect your unique device ID. We may use such information for internal purposes and to provide you a better Foundation Property experience. We may associate Device ID with personal information you provide to us as described in Section 1 above, in which case we will treat such associated information as personal information.
Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Aggregated and Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated, anonymous information with any third party. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person.
- Disclosure for Legal Purposes. We may be required to share your personal and non-personal information pursuant to judicial or governmental subpoenas, warrants or orders. If we are required to do so, we will, of course, obey the law.
Last updated: March 4, 2019